Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Chit-chat » Mahay :) Plz Help

Mahay :) Plz Help

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 66

And I have 2 new photos of Mahay B) .
Number one
Number two

forbidden and forbidden  dknow:

Yeah, also for me  dknow:

That`s really strange :o  :o  :o ... So, come to my site and see them B) .

That`s really strange :o  :o  :o ... So, come to my site and see them B) .

I've also tried it, but I got this message:
Forbidden
Access to this resource has been denied to you. If you beleive this is incorrect contact the site administrator at admin@nextmail.ru.  dknow:  :cry:

Maybe it`s because the server is moving to a new place now, so you can`t open the site. And I`ll try to put Mahay`s pictures here.
http://mahay.nxt.ru/images/mahay4.jpg
http://mahay.nxt.ru/images/mahay5.jpg

Отредактировано Olivia (2006-03-09 21:23:24)

Some new photos of Mahay - from TVRi ...Olivia - you can use it on your site if you want to :) :
[реклама вместо картинки]

Thanx a lot B) !

Thanx for the pics  :clap:

The site is not working for me...
I get a 403 code:
Forbidden
Access to this resource has been denied to you.

it's not working for everybody, well almost everybody

no he is not working by my to

Still doesn`t work :blink: ? I have some more photos of Mahay B) .

I am harrassing Romsky.com to find DJ Mahay's album (I can't upload it from fastupload.com--stupid computer!) so hopefully it will be available in America. I'm still pouting that Mahay cut his beautful hair! I loved him in the Dulce video! Soooo cute! I wonder what Mahay is like in his personality! I need more info on this mysterious DJ!  :unsure:

Aurora Lenore

By the way; the pictures are FAN-TASTIC! Does DJ Mahay ever post here? I thought I saw once that he did. Just asking.

A/L

Actually, he didn`t post on my forum yet. But his sister does B) . So, my Mahay site is working again? That`s fine B)  :P  :D  :) !

it's still not working for me

But the forum does work - http://mahay.3bb.ru

Oh, Mahay! We need you to come and visit! I bet he has no idea that girl from the Southern United States thinks he is all that and more and is dreaming of owning his CD and hugging him like the teddy bear that he is! lol.

A/L

But the forum does work - http://mahay.3bb.ru

I saw, I already was a member there  :o

noooooo, Aurora, I don't want Mahay to come to the USA, I want Raduuuuuuuu to come the USA!  :lol:

Radu, if you read this, please have a concert in the USA  :D

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-03-25 06:56:54)

I want them both. And in a perfect world, I would...lol.
I want Radu in USA, too. Mostly, I'd just like to see Mahay post in this here forum (wow, my Southern accent just went into overdrive...lol).

A/L

And now I think about closing my site :( . What`s the sense of it if it doesn`t work for 3 weeks? Besides, Mahay`s official site will be open in the middle of April.

Sorry to hear you're having problems....
Let me guess. Mahay's official site will be in Russian--a language I don't understand.  :(
I just want one e-mail from Mahay...even if his English is horrible...just ONE e-mail! Then I would be pleased as punch.  :D

A/L

Mahay`s official site will be in Romanian and Russian. And I have started moving my site to another server, and when I complete I will post here.

Has anyone else heard anything more about DJ Mahay's official web page? I've been looking every day but so far, no luck. By they way, for those of you who are wanting to buy DJ Mahay's CD you can through romsky.com if you live in USA like me!

A/L

http://mahay.go.ro - this is Mahay`s official site, but it`s not completed yet. There is only Russian version, and soon the Romanian one will appear.

Heeeeyyy, Olivia...I'm going to bug you again. Don'tcha love it? lol. I was wondering if any more of Mahay's songs are translated to English besides "Dulce"? I tried to translate "Gimnastica" using my Romanian translation book, but it was next to impossible and what I have doesn't make sense...or maybe it's not SUPPOSED to? lol.

Also, thanks for the link to Mahay's site. It's going to be hard to try and type in Russian, but I'm loyal to Mr. Mahay and hope he will leave a note in the forum soon.  :)

A/L

Here is Gimnastica ;) .
Good morning, dear radio listeners. Throw off your blankets, hide away your pillows and stand in front of the mirror to make sure that your face is swollen, your eyes are foggy, and huge belly no way can be qualified as a distant legacy of dinosaurs. Despite the image reflecting in the mirror stand in the position… Let’s start the morning exercises together with Mahay.

I am laughing my @ss off! That is too, too, funny. Now if only I knew that Mahay spoke or understood even half an ounce of English. Apparently, I can't type in Russian (yeah, I tried and failed miserably) on Mahay's site, so I'm forced to type in English and be a black sheep. Maybe Radu taught him or is teaching him? I can only hope because I do want him to know what I'm saying. He's been so inspirational to me and we are both crazy people who say the craziest things.
Thank you soooo much and if you find any more translations of Mahay songs, let me know. I may be obsessed with the music, lyrics, etc, but it's a healthy obsession.  :D

A/L

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Chit-chat » Mahay :) Plz Help