Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Karaoke Contest By Radu

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Hello guys! News #1: here are some instrumental versions of Radu's songs. Not all yet, gonna be some more ;)

Doi Straini
Fly
Leave me alone
Perfect body
Suna Seara
Tu Nu
Whap-pa
Zambesti cu mine

News #2, i.e. why do you actually need all these (except for making your neighbourhood "happy" about your singing skills :grin: ). There's gonna be a karaoke contest. Everyone having a microphone you are welcome to join. Those who don't - you can buy it, it's rather cheap.  :baloon:

The contest is about the best performance of Radu songs. Surely, they will be judged by their author. The best does not mean having ideal voice and hearing, although this counts. What matters is some original, maybe funny, ideas. If you can you can even make a video.  ^_^

I will very much appreciate if those who are familiar with video and audio programmes useful for this contest raise their hands and offer some help. I am a total zero with these thingies and I already offered to help around the russian forum, so I won't have time helping you guys.  :unsure:

Of course, the winners will get prizes from Radu (CDs, posters, T-shirts with autographs). :thumb:

All fanclubs take part (.ro, .ru, .pl, .de). The exact date of the deadline will be announced a bit later, but it will be somewhere around Christmas holidays, so you have plenty of time.

Good luck everyone and let the judges be fair! :clap:

The finished songs must be sent to admin@radu-s.pl and not posted on the forum PLEASE. If you make a video please upload it to youtube and send the link to the same mail.

Отредактировано UdaRная_Kalinka (2007-11-14 02:07:44)

That´s not fear  :chert: I can´t singen and I don´t will play the fool  :shy:
and what is the prize?  :shy: maybe i take part too but when they will not like it it was not me  :grin:

Отредактировано superkobylka (2007-11-11 19:09:05)

superkobylka, nobody in here are really singers))) but we gonna try. the prizes are CDs, posters and T-shirts with autographs :grin: