Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Introducing ourselves » Who Are You And Where Are You From?

Who Are You And Where Are You From?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 54

OK, it's almost custom that we do this in other forums...
This is a picture of me....
and another..... The little dog isn't mine :(  she belongs to a friend of mine....
It's me in the avatar too..... and again: the dog belongs to a friend! So now you know who I am...or not? I repeat:
SaraC, 17 from Norway, or more correctly: I'm from Bergen in Western Norway :lol:  Here's a picture of Bergen's biggest tourist attractions, Bryggen

I'm done!!! You're next B)

Отредактировано SaraC (2005-08-08 14:36:01)

You are welcome! We are glad that more and more foreign fans come to our forum!
Well, what about me... I'm from Russia, Moscow, 21 years old.

I am from Russia too, from Yubileynuy. It's the little city near Moscow. My name is Ann, 14 years old.

My name is Cristina,17 years old and i'm from Romania :)

Отредактировано Cristinocika (2005-08-08 19:21:36)

I think this is great, one introducting topic for everyone, instead of a million! -.-

Hello! My name is Hannah. I am 14 years old, and from Canada. And...

I love Radu!

Hy Cristina!!! Im from Romania too,and from what city u are in Romania? :)

Nice to meet u,my name is it Mihaela.  ;)

;)
Hi, I am from Russia, Moscow, and it's great I can practice English here :)
I prefer calling me by nickname, my name's too long ;)

It`s great that there are so many people not only from Russia here. I hope you all will like this site and this forum. I think Radu is glad to see you all here too. He likes his fans :) You  always can ask the admins what you want. We`ll try to help you. Welcome and good luck!

I'm from germany i'm 15 years old and my name is Franzi ;)
Here is a picture from me and my I by my best friend

And her is a picture from my 2 littel brothers. My littel brothers

Отредактировано RaduFan (2005-08-13 18:56:21)

And I`m from Russia B) . From Ekaterinburg, to be exact. Here are my pictures:
picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
And this is my cat ;) /

@ Olivia
The Cat is very sweet! :ph34r:

@Olivia: both the cat and you are very sweet! :D

hello...i am Madison and i am from canada...but then come where i am really from....in canada there is a part that is called Quebec...then in Quebec that is not even listed in on the map is the small little town called Listuguj. this town is so call we all own the same zip code.
  what can i tell you about me well let me see. I am 17 years old and i like..no wait i love to read and write...i have become and ozone fan omg wait i have no idea. wait ok it will be a year that i like them in december..no wait january..ahh god i dont know. all i know is that i noticed radu first and enjoy hearing his voice everytime. radu *huggs congrats to the baby*..humm what else can i say about me...oh i regret ever getting this computer because now i am a big compuer geek thanks to the day i missed ozone in the chat room. lol. i missed it and well now i am always here sitting and waiting.  oh and if you are all interest come and visit my msn space

my msn space

:P here he goes iam helena iam 34years old  and iam from a small country in europe called portugal some of you probably know me pretty well  ;)  :P eheheheheh iam joking but iam also in the others forums of course ;) soon i found out how to do it i post a pic of me i hope no one get scared :P

Ok my turn,

I'm Katyanne i'm 17 years old from boring old scotland i dont have any pics where i live cos its not known  dknow:  i like o-zone Radu and Arsenie i love the dulce video.  i studied child care at college and very recently i became an auntie for the 5th time  ;) i love kids so much sometimes during the weekend i DJ Kids Parties which is fun and they ask for O-zone alot. i dont have any other jobs i do write my own songs

Ok thats all folks

Hi, I'm Sforzando. I'm a 19 year old girl and I live in Boston, in the United States. I am so glad to meet all of you who love Radu! I am just begining to learn Russian in school, so I'm sorry if I try to write Russian and it ends up very, very bad.

Hello all! Im from Germany and im 15 jears old.My English is not  so good :P but I can speak German and russian! Radu and Ana are very sweeeeet :ph34r:

heey i am marinka
i am from holland and i am 16 years old
i am adopt when i was 2 weeks old from Sri-lanka

this i am
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3078/p10300039we.jpg

this is fron o-zone netherland :D
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4544/o … ann7gt.jpg

You are pretty, Marinka!

Ok, girls it's my turn now  :)

My name is Georgia, a pic of me i'm the girl with blonde hair.
I live in a small country south of Romania and the name is Bulgaria. Is there someone else? Maybe not...  <_< Anyway, i live in the capital of Bulgaria, in Sofia,  i'm 14 years old girl, don't have a brothers or sisters, don't have a pets.
I'd like to meet with friends, chatting, listen a music, watch TV, love, fun and i think it's that.  :)
Btw, i'm glad to be here, and to know so much nice and cool ppl as you are! ;)

*Hugs to all*

Отредактировано $cherry~girl$ (2006-01-21 21:17:44)

My name is Inês and I'm from Portugal, close to Lisbon and I'm 17 years old. :)

ines  I live in Moscow .I asked because i was in Berlin , i have a friend there and i lived in Spandau   ;)

I live in Berlin, in the district calls Spandau!

Here are some pictures:
sunset, river, view to the church and view of the lake

I hope you like the pictures!!  :)

@Gliss
You lived in Spandau too?? That's great! How long? Can you speak german? I am curious!  :rolleyes:

Отредактировано ines (2006-04-05 19:48:37)

I live in Berlin, in the district calls Spandau!

Here are some pictures:
sunset, river, view to the church and view of the lake

I hope you like the pictures!!  :)

@Gliss
You lived in Spandau too?? That's great! How long? Can you speak german? I am curious!  :rolleyes:

no, i don`t speak german unfortunatly :(  My friend live in Berlin in Spandau 10 years, she is russian but now of course she speaks german perfectly. I was in Berlin 2 times, every time 2 weeks.  :)

Отредактировано Gliss (2006-04-05 20:02:58)

Hello, everybody !!
My name is Elody !! I'am from France !!
I'am 17 years old !!
I love O- Zone !!  :)  :)

hey elody welcome here :D

HeeYii everyone :P
My name is Selina, and I come from the Netherlands.
I've been on this forum alot before, but I never knowed how to register,
because Russian is a kind of difficult for me :P
But I've tried it, and it worked! :D
So here I am  ;)
I don't know something specials to tell about me... :D
But if you have any questions, just ask it ;)

~*~XxXxX~*~

Отредактировано ~*~Selina~*~ (2006-04-05 22:40:35)

hey selina
nice to meet you here
have a nice time  B)

My name is Sophie (it's actually Sophia, but everyone just calls me Sophie) I'm 14 (15 in August) and I live in California, USA.

@Gliss
It would be crazy if I would know your friend! ;)

@elody & Selina
Welcome to this great forum. I'm sure you will have lots of fun here!!  :)

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Introducing ourselves » Who Are You And Where Are You From?