Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » Radu's Brother-alex

Radu's Brother-alex

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

Can Radu to show us the foto of his brother? :(
Why he doesn't do it??? :blink:

We`ve discussed this question a lot, but we know just 2 facts about him (apart from being Radu`s brother):
1. He is 13 years lod
2. He has blond hair & blue eyes.

We`ve discussed this question a lot, but we know just 2 facts about him (apart from being Radu`s brother):
1. He is 13 years lod
2. He has blond hair & blue eyes.

Maybe Dalia has blue eyes cause her uncle has?

I have too an brother whit the name alex. :)

PA :lol:

radu brother..i would liek to know what he looks like...if he is cuter then radu..well he has my love..haha no no kidding but i would like to see what he looks like

Radu,why dont you want to show your brother?????? :huh:

I guess because he want to keep that privat. Why should he show his whole family? I think that we just need to accept that he doesnt. I wouldnt show my complete family to the rest of the world too. The rest of the family didnt ask for the popularity of Radu, and if Alexei wants to be known by other people, I guess he would post his own picture here... Allow him to have his privacy please.
We just have to thank Radu for the pictures he already has given to us. He didnt NEED to do it, but he did. Just to please us, not for himself. Be gratefull...
Radu, thanks for everything you've done for us

I guess because he want to keep that privat. Why should he show his whole family? I think that we just need to accept that he doesnt. I wouldnt show my complete family to the rest of the world too. The rest of the family didnt ask for the popularity of Radu, and if Alexei wants to be known by other people, I guess he would post his own picture here... Allow him to have his privacy please.
We just have to thank Radu for the pictures he already has given to us. He didnt NEED to do it, but he did. Just to please us, not for himself. Be gratefull...
Radu, thanks for everything you've done for us

Sorry,i didnt think about it :(
I agree he shouldnt,sorry :(

Sorry,i didnt think about it :(
I agree he shouldnt,sorry :(

That is not really to agree about it ;)
I think it is just reasonable that he doesnt show it. If he wants to, I guess he will do ;) We'll see what he wants to show us. Whether he does or doesnt we just have to accept. I'm happy with everything we DO have. Not mad because we doesnt ;)

(dont know exactely how to express myself in English. Dont hope this looks like an angry message, cause it isnt ment that way...Sorry if so)

So, if anyone have the foto, let sharing with us.  :)

*Hugs to all*

Отредактировано сherry~girl (2005-10-19 13:45:00)

I`m sure he`s not more beautyfull than Radu.I`m sooo sorry but I haven`t got a photo of him.

Sorry :unsure: .The past message was mine.But I forgot to go in with my registration.

I`m sure he`s not more beautyfull than Radu.I`m sooo sorry but I haven`t got a photo of him.

Е, със сигурност не е по-хубав от Раду (брат му), но сигурно и той е сладък. Нали му е братче.  :)  ;)

Abe Dani,to 4e nqma da e po-sladuk nqma da e! :D Fantoma reala,not only Alex has got blue eyes-Ana has got blue eyes,too.And Dalia looks like at full like Ana. :lol:' /][!--endemo--]  :D  :)

Отредактировано moni_loves_radu (2005-10-26 09:41:11)

Да, напълно съм съгласна с теб Мони, за това че Далия прилича на Ана.  ;)  Има някои мои приятели, които казват че много приличала на Раду, обаче аз определено не мисля така, даже още не си личи какво негово е взела.  :)
Одрала е кожата на Ана, а и очите й също.  :ph34r:

*Hugs to all*

Cherry-girl, can you please tell us what you said? I can understand less than half of it, and I bet you are saying such great and interesting things!

Sorry, that was me. Forgot to loggin

Cherry-girl, can you please tell us what you said? I can understand less than half of it, and I bet you are saying such great and interesting things!

@sforzando
Yeah, of course I tell you what I writing for Dalia and Ana. I'm sorry, but Moni is from my country and is better for me and she to talk in our language.  :ph34r:
Well, some friends of me, tell that Dalia looks like Radu, but I don't think that, `cause for me, she looks all of Ana. And the eyes is of Ana. And of course little looks like Radu, but more of Ana. According to me.  ;)
Hope to understand.  :)

*Hugs to all*

Thanks, Cherry-Girl! I think she looks like both her beautiful parents!

Yep, you're right.  :ph34r:
After few years I think Dalia will be the most beautiful girl in the whole world, one little, but pretty girl.  :)  ;)

*Hugs to all*

Отредактировано сherry~girl (2005-10-27 21:33:28)

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » Radu's Brother-alex