Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Questions For Radu In English

Questions For Radu In English

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 67

i hope its ok to post this here

For those who dont speak Russian could ask Radu Quetions here

i have 1 questions for Radu

1 if you could turn back time what would you do better or change

Nothing nothing :ph34r:

radu what is it like to be a father. what was it liek being there and holding your first shild and hearinf her name..and knowing that your beautful wife will be their to shore this great moment.

radu what is it like to be a father. what was it liek being there and holding your first shild and hearinf her name..and knowing that your beautful wife will be their to shore this great moment.

hope to hear form you

*huggs to anastaia*  sorry if i speeled it wrong

madison

Radu, what can we expect from your album, when it's done? What kind of music? Where is it going to be released?

Nothing nothing :ph34r:

thanks for answering Radu

i would change alot of things

Radu, I made something for you ;)

Nice :D thanks

Nice :D thanks

glad you liked it!! :D  it took me quite some time to make! By the way, see if you get time to reply to my Personal Message to you (entitled Question). Reply via PM ;)

and I can make more pictures if you want! :rolleyes:  ;)

Отредактировано SaraC (2005-08-19 22:48:59)

@ Sara thats really nice i need more pics from photo shoots to make more for him and need nice back grounds

@Radu
Is it true when you went to berlin for you music award *congratulations on that* you and Arsenie were on the plane and Arsnie wanted to Sleep but you kept talking to him?

i thought it was funny and the other way round lol

"Is it true when you went to berlin for you music award *congratulations on that* you and Arsenie were on the plane and Arsnie wanted to Sleep but you kept talking to him?"

I do that too!

@Radu:
I have to questions if you have the time :rolleyes:

Will you sing in english in the future?

Do you think o-zone will reunight in a couple of years?

Thanks for your time :D

Radu, like you Arsenie and Dan?

Отредактировано Teddy (2005-08-20 18:15:04)

Hi Radu,
whats your favourit Band and favourit song?
*hugs* Franzi

Hi Radu! What is you favorit Country?? ;)

radu i wanna ask you this your,s project is in english or romanian? :)

@ Radu How did you feel when you won the Echo award

@Radu I've been wondering about something, and I'm sorry if it's too private. I've looked at pictures of you when in O-Zone, and I know that you have been married for 4 years. On the pictures, I couldn't see a wedding-ring!
Here in Norway we have wedding-rings, but is it a different custom in Moldova?

I have very special question: What other would you want to do, if you weren´t the singer? :rolleyes:

@Radu I've been wondering about something, and I'm sorry if it's too private. I've looked at pictures of you when in O-Zone, and I know that you have been married for 4 years. On the pictures, I couldn't see a wedding-ring!

Wow Sara, that really is a great question. To be honest, I was wondering about that too

Because we married oficial, not in the church. In this month we will married in church. After this we will have a rings ;)  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]

I have very special question: What other would you want to do, if you weren´t the singer? :rolleyes:

Sing sing sing... :ph34r:  :P  :P

Because we married oficial, not in the church. In this month we will married in church. After this we will have a rings ;)  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->

Wooooooooow that is soooo great.. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

nothig, because everything  it's just like have to be... :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Wooooooooow that is soooo great.. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

thanks!!!!

@ Sara thats really nice i need more pics from photo shoots to make more for him and need nice back grounds

@Radu
Is it true when you went to berlin for you music award *congratulations on that* you and Arsenie were on the plane and Arsnie wanted to Sleep but you kept talking to him?

i thought it was funny and the other way round lol

No it's not... :lol:' /][!--endemo--]  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]

Radu, what can we expect from your album, when it's done? What kind of music? Where is it going to be released?

I hope soon but i have a lot of work. it's not easy to make a album in such a  little time. I whant to make something good... :ph34r:
I whant to relise in this autumn... But will see...  ;)  ;) I don't promice... i will try

Отредактировано Radu Sirbu (2005-08-31 16:07:11)

I hope soon but i have a lot of work. it's not easy to make a album in such a  little time. I whant to make something good... :ph34r:
I whant to relise in this autumn... But will see...  ;)  ;) I don't promice... i will try

Radu, if there anything that its worth to wait for, then its your Album.
With your voice i am sure that everything will sounds great.
We know your voice, I know i will wait, I just hope to be able
to get your album In ISRAEL :rolleyes:

Hi Radu!
Whats do you think about  Arsenium?
Please answer me PLEASE!
And whats your favorit food?  :D
*hugs*

Отредактировано RaduFan (2005-08-31 17:11:35)

Because we married oficial, not in the church. In this month we will married in church. After this we will have a rings ;)  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->

Radu that is so great!!! :)  I wish you both good luck and ALL THE BEST for your future together!!!!

One question: will you come to Norway to promote your music? I would be glad to help you promoting

No it's not... :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->' /><!--endemo-->  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->' /><!--endemo-->  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->' /><!--endemo-->  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->' /><!--endemo-->

i never thought it was i was making sure i found it funny when my sister told me  :lol:' /][!--endemo--]' /><!--endemo-->

Congratulations  ;)

Отредактировано Babycakes (2005-09-01 00:31:25)

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Questions For Radu In English