Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Questions For Radu In English

Questions For Radu In English

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 67

Hello, Radu! First, congratulations on your sweet baby! Second, I want to tell you that I think you have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. When I hear you sing, my heart melts, cries, smiles. Thank you for the wonderful music you give the world. Can I ask you, what inspires you to sing so beautifully??

Sing sing sing... :ph34r:  :P  :P

great!!  :D  thanks for answer!  ;)  :)
I know now that you are the singer with whole your heart!  :)

Hello Radu,
I`m very glad that it will have an English versions of your songs :D .The text of Dulce is strange.I  heard that Mahay wrote the text.But the song is really wonderfull :D .Your daughter is soooo sooooo sweety.I wish to her to be healthy
and many success in the life.I wish to her only good things!

well i look forward to listen radu album i just hope i can be able to get in my country or otherwise i will be very sad :(
usually good music never reachs this country
and also others fan will be sad

Hello Radu!!!!

Just wondering if you and Ana have married in church yet? Nevertheless, I have a little gift for you ;)  which I hope you will like...

Also: I LOVE your song Dojdi!! Could you tell us what the song is about?

Love and best wishes from Norway

SaraC

hallo

Hey Radu i read the interveiw for the concert and you talked about little anastasia Dalia that she does not wake up in the night anymore most kids start sleeping right thro the night at 2 months so she is progressing very well she is very adorable  ;)

My baby neice turns 1 month tomorrow

Salut Dragä Radu ;)
aslut cum iti merge la inceput vreau sä iti gratulez cä ai devenit TÄTIC sä sti cä seamänä cu tine si anatä ca un inger,si apropo cu iesre sä fi TATÄ?De curind am ascultat melodia ta care din päcate ieste pe ruseste nu am inteles textul dar melodia ieste frumoasä cu toate cä sunä putin tristä.Ieste foaete frumas din panteoc ta cä nu tiai uitat fanii!!!!!! :ph34r: Si nu uita cä noi asteptäm cu neräbdane.
am väzut aparitia la televizon la emisiunea Cerbul de Aur a fost super se vorbeste cä voi 3 zbunati in Japonia ieu vä doresc mult noroc si tie RADU mult succes la noul täu proiect cu care sper sä ne bucurii pe toti :ph34r: .
Multe salutäri la sotia ta Ana si un drag särut la micuta ANASTASIA ;)  :D

salutäri din Germania
            Sweety
ps.astept dacä se poate un räspuns

Hi Radu!
Your concert in Braşov was wonderful!!! Congrats! Now I'm really curious about your last trip to Japan.
When can we in Germany see you again? When your album is done? We're waiting for you  :yes: *hugs*

hello Radu your voice is that of angel  your song is beautiful

will you ever think about coming to the UK we would love too see you here

thank you Jodie xxx

Hi Radu ,

I have to question ;

how are you without O-ZONE ?

Miss you Dan and Arsenie ?

bye In love your Steffy ^_^

p.s. thaks for you song its beatutiful

Hi Radu

Ich habe mal eine Frage ,

Wie ght es dir Ohne O-Zone ?

vermist du Dan und Arsenie?

tschüs in liebe deien Steffy  ^_^ 

danke für deien Song er ist schön

Radu I wonder: would you let any of your fans do the cover for your single/album? Have a look in this section to see all the wonderful work your fans have done, and please let us know. I would really like to know if you would let us ;)

Also: your english is getting very good!! :ph34r:

Отредактировано SaraC (2005-10-01 12:48:40)

Hi Radu,
which thrre things you would take with you on a lonesome island??
Please answere me, Radu!

hello radu.

hope you are fine. i have two questions.

first: my girlfriend wants to know if dan has a girl friend?

second: when will you come to germany? we wait for you.

muchh greetings from tanja from germany ;)

Hey, Radu!  :)
I have 3 questions for you.

How is your little baby and your beautiful wafe, Ana?

Soon shall you have a new song?

And how you feel without boys? (I mean Dan and Arsy?)

So, that was my question about Radu.  :ph34r:

*Hugs to all*

We alone.....

:huh:  :( yes Radu dont´t will to comming her dknow:

Radu Radu nu frumos :(

It's so bad.....

Well, I hope one day to know the answers of my questons... as one of my friends say, let's hope together! :lol:

*Hugs to all*

Hi Radu  :)

I just have a question for you which I remembered recently.
I´ve read somewhere that the O-Zone "management" did not allow you to admit that you had a girlfriend. Is this true? And why?
Because when I heard of Ana at last I was very happy for you! You see, I think it´s really stupid to forbid people to tell the truth. So I just could not imagine that this would be true when I read about it.

Take care of yourself and your family! Hope to see you again in Germany soon!

*hugs*
Johanna

Hi, Radu! You have the voice of an angel!
I would like to ask you what is your inspiration as you sing so beautifully?

Hello Radu !

My question is :

If you had a boy, which name will you choose ?

P.S : Anastasia it's a wonderful name :)

hi radu
i have a question:
want you more children?
and how much?

it was me i forgot to sing in ;)

hi Radu!
You're change yourself image...Do u like this image???? ;)

Hello, Radu! Once I heard that you liked Butusov's songs and I'd like to ask you what is the first song of Butusov you heard? As for me, I liked "Kriliya" at first..  ;)

Radu I know it's not a question, but I can't help it :rolleyes: .... your little daughter is sooooo adorable!!!!!! :wub:  I understand fully that you are proud of her!!!! Blessings on you and your family!!

RADU CAN YOU LET US KNOW IF YOUR,S ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED IN PORTUGAL? DESESPERATED PORTUGUESE FAN EHEHEHEH :P  :P 
WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OR OTHEWISE WE DON,T KNOW
HOW TO GET IT :(  :(

What are you going to say to Arsenie and Balan when they realize that your solo career is going to be more successful than theirs?   :lol: Seriously, though.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Questions For Radu In English