Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » 2 New Radu's Family Photos

2 New Radu's Family Photos

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 39

Radu has sent for the site two nice photos with him, Ana and Anastasia  ;) As you don't know russian, I give you the direct link to the category:
http://www.raduofficial.ru/Photos/family.htm

omg..she is such a cutie...she looks like radu haha alot..little girl version of him...awesome...radu you are so lucky to have such a pretty baby girl...good luck for the futhure.

Oooo, THNKS!!!
The picture are very, very sweet!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

haha i am using the pictures as my destop wallpaper.....my godchild thinks the baby is so sweet....i am using it everywhere. radu created a wonerderful child.

Oh my god, they all look like angels!! Anastasia-Dalia is soo adorable!! ;) 

WOOOOOOOW!!!!
Anastasia Dalia is so cute! Ana and Radu too hehe! It's  a very nice littel Family!!! :wub: :wub:
And Radu is so hot! :unsure:

aww!
They look so happy together! :D
Congradulations Radu and Ana! ;)
Anastasia Dalia is very very cute!
She looks a bit like Radu! :lol:
what a happy family :)

Wow, now it really is time to congratulate them. The pictures are amazing.

Radu you 3 make the cutest couple i have ever seen. You really can see that the 3 of you are in love with eachother. I wish you all the best you can get. Greet your wife and child and I hope you have all the best.
With love from Holland

thanks a lot. i rily apreciate.
Love& Peace for all :ph34r:  ;)

awww Radu she is most adorable thing i ever seen congratulations

Hugs for all

RADU I MADE THIS FOR YOU ;)

radu, your daughter.... the most beautiful!!!!! :ph34r:

sorry, i don't speak english :unsure:

Oh Radu, your daughter is sooo sweet! You have a wonderful family!

that's right))))

WOW!
You have a very wonderful family!  :ph34r:
really sweet :wub:

yes right! :D

Aww How sweety  is Anastasia she is so cute :)  You have a wonderful family !! Congratulations Radu & Ana !! :ph34r:

Its sooooo nice!!!!!
Anastasia-Dalia its a sweeety girl :lol:

A great family you are!!!!! :P
All my love for Anastasia,Radu,Ana :wub:

See ya ;)

But I think Anastasia doesn`t look like Radu, she`s a copy of Ana.

anastasia-dalia she,s gorgeous and sweet
      congratulacions radu and ana i wish all the best
     god bless you all :)

Radu, tvoya dochka anghelochek. Moi pozdravlenia.

WOW!!! They look like there very sweet!  ;)  :)  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I like those photos! Nice family!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

You know, I`m REALLY horrified about what Radu has done to himself :wacko: . He used to look much better than here.

You know, I`m REALLY horrified about what Radu has done to himself :wacko: . He used to look much better than here.

Olivia pream takuj te ne nravitza ;)  :chert: a vkusah konecino ne sporeat. A foto atogo malinina ea videl i ne viju nikokih shodstv...

Can someone please give us a translation? ;) Thanks  ;)

You are not the only one... And that in the English section  ;)

oh yes this is not nice from you Radu :P !! :cry: :cry:

Can someone please give us a translation? ;) Thanks  ;)

OK. this is what he has written there...
Olivia. don`t you really like it? How many people, so many tastes, I don`t argue. And I`ve seen the picture of that Malinin (a guy from Russian analog of Pop Star), but I don`t see anything in common with me...

Olivia pream takuj te ne nravitza ;)  :chert: a vkusah konecino ne sporeat. A foto atogo malinina ea videl i ne viju nikokih shodstv...

Radu, it's your life and your style ;)  You look good no matter what style you have!!! As long as you feel good with your style, you will look good with it, and you clearly feel good with the style you have now ;)  :ph34r:

The baby of Radu is sooooo soooooo sweety :D .What a little angel!!! :ang:  :D I wish to it to be healthy and only good things!

The baby of Radu is sooooo soooooo sweety :D .What a little angel!!! :ang:  :D I wish to it to be healthy and only good things!

i wish this too  :)
Anastasia-Dalia is a petty baby :wub:

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » 2 New Radu's Family Photos