Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Human

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

I wanted to say something about the humanity of people.

I am a fan, (actually i am only Radu's fan)
When Radu, Arsenie and Dan decided to become famous they had to concidered that Fan's will wish contact them sometimes.

Well,

** Radu Has proved to all of us that he care about his fan's, he answer to his fan's question's, he visit here (on his own forum) by regular, and who know? maybe he answer to his fan's on the phone too (i will chack it soon :lol:' /][!--endemo--] ), and treat them nice, yes Radu care about us.

** Dan has proved to all of us that he is a nice guy too, he always treat nice to all his fan's, he always answer the phone and speek with his fan's on the phone and he join his forum from time to time. (i wish he could post there more then he does, but at least he come up and read the posts that wrote by fan's )

** Arsenie :angry:  :angry:  :angry: Well Arsenie has a lot to learn from Radu and Dan.
Arsenie doesnt treat nice to his fan. and i am glad that i am NOT his fan, lol

In the end, i am happy that my heart went from the begining with Radu. Aperantly my heart knows to recognize great people.

Radu, you are the best, and i know what i am talking about.

Yeah.... Radu is here a lot. The fist time I saw how many posts he already has made, i really was like  :o wooooow...
And that is really very cool. To care that much about fans and to show up that much, that really deserves respect.
So Respect to Radu. And may the rest learn of him ;)

Dan si Arsenie are care of the fans
Arsenie finished his new album & now he is singing!so he has no time to connect with his fans!
im not dispute that Radu rhe best
Yes he  connect with fans more than Dan & Ars(with russian fans)
But Ars & Dan also connect with fans B)  ;)

Dan si Arsenie are care of the fans
Arsenie finished his new album & now he is singing!so he has no time to connect with his fans!
im not dispute that Radu rhe best
Yes he  connect with fans more than Dan & Ars(with russian fans)
But Ars & Dan also connect with fans B)  ;)

Dan doesn't post a lot in his forum, but yes he is in tuch with his fan's.
Dan treat his fan's in the nice way i ever know, he responed to them and he always answer nicely, WELL DONE, DAN.
And so is Radu, he responed to his fan's too, WELL DONE, RADU.
But lets not lie to ourselvs, Arsenie, doesnt.......
And its not fair czuse like Radu And Dan he has a lot of fa's.

I agree that Radu cares more for his fans. Already the first day I became a member, he was online, and replied to some of my posts!! :ph34r: 

Bless you Radu :ang:

Good subject. I to have realized that Dan and Radu reply more then Arsenie.  there were a few people mad and some stopped being fans. but then comes the the fact that all you being fans should have knew. Arsenium is not to fond of computers. so he always writes a quick letter and leaves. some people dont like computers. I am sure he loves his fans. there are only few reasons people love the fame. money. fans. press. attention. so be it that arsenium wants the worst of these. as long as he finishes the album so we all can enjoy it. i for one are not angry with him. we are lucky he has come to the forum at all.  Radu well he loves his fans alot more then the other two. my favorite is radu as i will never changed my plans for that. so i say please dont pick on arsenium just love him and respect his carrer and understand him. he is great and wonderful voice.

cheers
madison

Good subject. I to have realized that Dan and Radu reply more then Arsenie.  there were a few people mad and some stopped being fans. but then comes the the fact that all you being fans should have knew. Arsenium is not to fond of computers. so he always writes a quick letter and leaves. some people dont like computers. I am sure he loves his fans. there are only few reasons people love the fame. money. fans. press. attention. so be it that arsenium wants the worst of these. as long as he finishes the album so we all can enjoy it. i for one are not angry with him. we are lucky he has come to the forum at all.  Radu well he loves his fans alot more then the other two. my favorite is radu as i will never changed my plans for that. so i say please dont pick on arsenium just love him and respect his carrer and understand him. he is great and wonderful voice.

cheers
madison

My favorite was and will always be Radu, but it is not relat here.
Arsenie does not posting a lot and thats a fact.
He berly answer his fan's, and that a fact too.
But i have to mantion that when he meet his fan's, he treat them good,
Thats what fan's who met him says anyway. (i dont know that from my expirience)

Отредактировано Sharon (2005-09-01 19:50:02)

Dan doesn't post a lot in his forum, but yes he is in tuch with his fan's.
Dan treat his fan's in the nice way i ever know, he responed to them and he always answer nicely, WELL DONE, DAN.
And so is Radu, he responed to his fan's too, WELL DONE, RADU.
But lets not lie to ourselvs, Arsenie, doesnt.......
And its not fair czuse like Radu And Dan he has a lot of fa's.

Arsenie was in the chat!!!!

Arsenie was in the chat!!!!

Only once,
Radu replyed like 200 times, Dan replyed 15 times and he answer
to the fan's on his own phone all the time.

How do they get his phone number?? ;)

How do they get his phone number?? ;)

LoL :lol:' /][!--endemo--]

I think it is very nice and cute from his side that he visits and answers so often on his forum. And because of it i would like to thank to him for it! ;)  :)