Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Hi From The Usa

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Hi, everyone! It's great to meet all of you who love Radu! Sorry if we stopped introducing ourselves in posts, I don't know. I am a 19 year old girl from the United States and I just wanted to say hello to all of you! Sorry to repeat what I said in another post, but I'm just starting to learn Russian in school so sorry if I write Russian badly.

Hi,
nice to see in this Forum!! :ph34r:

Thank you, Steuner. You have a great avatar!

Thank you, Steuner. You have a great avatar!

thnak you http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/RaduSandy/Smileys/knuddel.gif

Hi!
Welcome here!
Have a great time! I hope you have fun!
*hugs* Franzi

Thanks, RaduFan!

I have a question to you!
Think you, this you meet Dan in the USA?

Welcome sforzando! So  you learn Russian ;)  Interesting! We always can help you  ;)

Hi sforzando! Welcome here! ;)

Hi sforzando
Welcome here have much fun :ph34r:

Hi, everybody. No, RaduFan, I did not meet Dan here, because he is in Los Angelos and I live in Boston, on the other side of the country :(  I was in Los Angeles last month for vacation, though, and now I wish I could have stayed longer.
Thank you for your welcome Gliss. Yes, I am learning Russian now, and it is a beautiful language. So far, I know only the alphabet and a few words. Thank you for offering to help me!
   And thank you, Viktor and Teddy for your welcome. Everybody is so nice! :)

Hi sforzando!
Welcome! Nice to see you here, too  ;)
Have fun!!!

Hello Dear sforzando, welcome and lets have fun together.
I love it here, i hope that you too.....

Thank you, Shudoh and Sharon!

Hi, everybody. No, RaduFan, I did not meet Dan here, because he is in Los Angelos and I live in Boston, on the other side of the country :(  I was in Los Angeles last month for vacation, though, and now I wish I could have stayed longer.
Thank you for your welcome Gliss. Yes, I am learning Russian now, and it is a beautiful language. So far, I know only the alphabet and a few words. Thank you for offering to help me!
   And thank you, Viktor and Teddy for your welcome. Everybody is so nice! :)

Oh thank you fo the info
*hugs*