Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Radu's Birthday

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Some times ago Admin sent to all of us a privet massege about Radu's Birthday.
As we can see there is not very much compliance from you, guy's.
We thouhgt to make it as a sorprize, and the time is running.
We know that we have still a long time, but we want to make it right and special, so if any of you still want to take part of it, than, come on guy's, moove your ass (lol) and do something about that.

I'm agree with you Sharon, to do something, but can anyone tell me what??? :blink: Of course, I want to surprised Radu for his birthday, but we have long time for that.
But we have to think about his surprise, I don't know what, anyway...
Something offers?

*Hugs to all*

I have an idea: Everybody makes a little heart (you can make it of paper, cloth, whatever) and writes a message on it. Then we made a huge chain with all the hearts which Radu can hang up somewhere. So he can always see that he has a lot of fans  ;)

:o i never got no msg about it

I never got a pm about it either, but I would love to do something for his birthday!
If we made a chain, Shudoh, where would we send our hearts to? And who would know his address? Maybe we can send it to Andromeda to send to him.

Yes, I think this would be the best.

I`d really love to make something for Radu, but my computer doesn`t work :( .

Well, we have to do something. So, what shall we do now? Time's running out...

I really like the paper heart idea!
And Olivia, you don't need a computer to make a paper heart. You need only red paper and scissors :D

I vote for the paper-heart!!! :D     But where do we send it, if we make it on a cloth?

OR: we could just make a card on the computer (using Paint, Photoshop, Picture It, PowerPoint... you name it!), send it to Andromeda, and she will make a Birthday-site just for Radu! So he can go there and see all the cards we made for him!

On a cloth? I actually said of cloth  ;)  Otherwise it would be difficult for sending.

Everyone, we've got to decide on something quickly cuz soon his birthday will be here! If we don't like the heart idea, how about a video? (This is beginiing to remind me of a topic in another forum :lol: )

*lol* Me too  :lol:
Btw: Does anybody know, what the Russian speaking people are planning?

I have sent everybody an e-mail (NOT PM!)  about it through the forum. The thing can be that some of you joined after I did it, so you didn't receive it. So please, everybody who is interested and hasn't received an e-mail, write me a PM, I will explain you everything. And pls don't discuss your ideas here, cos Radu reads the forum ;)
Olivia, Russian speaking ppl are going to do the same. It will be the present from the fans all over the world :)

Отредактировано Andromeda (2005-11-15 19:33:21)

But please hurry, time is running and we dont left much time.
Its in about lass then month.

But please hurry, time is running and we dont left much time.
Its in about lass then month.

Gyus! i want to do a collage cu Radu in the middle and our pics around it...And, of course, with greetings on all languages. If you want to take a part wait for your pics on my e-mail ;)

Can we close the list?? or someone als want to send her/his present?