Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Help!

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I have problems whit the guestbook,it dosent work for me,i try much times
to open the page and when its open it dosent appear any of the posts,the
page is empty,its appear only the nik-names of on-line members and a message
in top of the page,which is that:guestb,
The message said something like that in russian:,,Predostavleno servisom Borda.Ru" and ,,mail.ru280973 061" and this mesage is a link from another rusisian site.
Andromeda maybe u can say me what to do, u can  help me? Thank u! :P

Отредактировано mikhy (2005-10-24 14:43:17)

And how many times did you try? How many days does it last? :blink:

Hy Diana!,that is begun for five or four days,i dont know what is happening whit it! dknow:  :)

You're right! It a technical problem! I tried to log in and did it succesfully :huh: But I have problems with downloading the main site! it's smth wromg with the server! We need Moderator!!! :o

What browser do you use? If u use Opera below than 8.0, you won't be able to use the guestbook.

No i dont use that browser Andromeda,the guestbook is work now thank you soo
much for help me whit that Andromeda,you are best,Thanks a lott!!! :ph34r:  :ph34r:
:)

Hi I'm new here and I don't understand or can read Russian. I'd like to change the language of my settings into Englisch can anyone help me?

Hi, Arsy Angel.
Welcome here. This side is all in English, don't worry. If you look in "Questions for Radu in English," you will see that Radu even wrote to us in English. And if you want to know what some of the buttons mean, look in the "Translations of Some Words" topic in this "Help" section. And if you want anything else translated, our Russian friends are sweet to help in anything.
         Have fun!

Hi! Thanks sforzando! My friend from the Ukraine is next to  me right now and she helped me a bit, because I'm at school at the moment, but if I need help at home I'll be sure to use your advice! Thanks again!

Romina