Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » Radu On A Motercycle

Radu On A Motercycle

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

I love this picture!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/anastatiadalia/Radubike.jpg 

Do you know if he can really ride?

Отредактировано sforzando (2005-11-02 22:11:31)

i think yes

Sorry, dunno. But I like the picture, too.  ;)
He should ride on a motorcycle in his next video. It's really sexy  :D

Youu are right, Shudoh! He should ride it in his video! That would be so cool!

I actually imagined Radu in tight leather pants on a motorcycle in a video of Printe Nori! lol   
And yeah, he looks COOL on that cycle!!!

I love this picture!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/anastatiadalia/Radubike.jpg 

Do you know if he can really ride?

I think he can, but he says he doesn`t like it. And he has no motorcycle, he prefers cars.

Youu are right, Shudoh! He should ride it in his video! That would be so cool!

I'm agree with you.  ;)

*Hugs to all*

*lol* Do you know, which car he has, Olivia?

I've heard that smth like BMW. dknow:  And whose bikes are on the pic. I've heard that they're Dan's :unsure:

Cool. I din't know till now that Dan has motorcycles. I only knew that he has a seven-years-old, wine-coloured Audi A6.

Отредактировано shudoh (2005-11-03 22:20:25)

Thank you Shudoh! I always wanted to know wich colour is this Audi!! :ph34r:  And for the bike I know that on his first money that he get for perfomung on the TV in mothers show Dan bought a bike. And he likes them at all ;)

Dan have a bike?! :blink: Or? I did no understand.... I knew that Dan have a Audi A6, but for the bike I don't know it...  <_<

*Hugs to all*

I think Radu is to small for a motorcycle...he might fall off if he turns. so i think he can only drive a small car or only a moppad lol or msall scooter. but its ok.

I don't know exactly about Dan and if he has a motorbike. But I've read it for several times in different sites and articles. And why not? ;)  dknow:

I agree Radu needs to strech before he can ride a motorcycle maybe he can get one off those really small ones  ;)

Sorry Radu

There no need to hold japaneese bike! It holds himself! So no need to have smth smaller!!! :ph34r:  ;)

I found Radu of the bike very sweet. :wub:

*lol* Do you know, which car he has, Olivia?

As he wrote on this forum, he has Nissan Altima (does anyone know what it looks like?).

Nissan Altima? Did he say what color? Cuz then we could easily get a pic of an Altima with the same color.
  Madison 50 amd Babycakes, I politely disagree with you. Radu is strong and tall too so he can control a bike and he looks so handsome! He does not need anything smaller.

Ooo! He is so sweet on this photo! :P

I think Radu is to small for a motorcycle...he might fall off if he turns. so i think he can only drive a small car or only a moppad lol or msall scooter. but its ok.

No. Radu doesn`t like small cars, he prefers big ones B) . Sforzando, he didn`t say what color his car is, so you can put here any picture :P .

As he wrote on this forum, he has Nissan Altima (does anyone know what it looks like?).

If the Radu's car is Nissan Altima, the car I think, should looks like that:
http://nissan.jbcarpages.com/Altima/Wallpa...right%20800.jpg

*Hugs to all*

Oh, it`s cool  B) !

Totally! The car it's cool like Radu...  B)

*Hugs to all*

Radu's car now is very nice.
But in my country, when people have children they quickly buy SUV's or mini-vans.
Now that Radu has sweet, beautiful Anastatia Dalia in a car seat, I wonder if he will drive that kind of "family car" too.
But, his car now is very cool and awesome  :D

Radu's car now is very nice.
But in my country, when people have children they quickly buy SUV's or mini-vans.
Now that Radu has sweet, beautiful Anastatia Dalia in a car seat, I wonder if he will drive that kind of "family car" too.
But, his car now is very cool and awesome  :D

I know what you mean. I don't like SUVs. My famliy had one for a while, you can actually see the top of the cars in front and back of you in traffic. I like small cars, they have many advantages. I'll name a couple:
1. Generally less expensive.
2. Easier to get into parking spaces. With a huge car, it would be hard to find a good one.
3. They...look nicer :D

WOW they is very nice :D

Well, I guess Radu has no reason to byu SUV's or mini-vans: probably both Radu & Ana have their own cars, and they have no free space in their underground garage for these mini-vans (I`m sure they live not in their own cottage).

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu's life » Radu On A Motercycle