Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Teo Vid

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Does anybody know where I can find this video? I have the one with him playing piano, thanks to Shudoh, but I never saw him talking or sitting in it.
Thanks so much if you can help!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/anastatiadalia/Raduteo.gif

I have it on my home computer which is unfortunately unavailable now.  :(

Thank you so much, Olivia! Take your time, I will wait patiently for you :D

that's the video where radu is playing on the piano playing the song, Dulce.  i don't think there is a part where he is talking.... :blink:

no. it doesn't that video.it is Radu's and Ana's intervew.

Noapte, what do you mean? In the interview of Radu and Ana that is at radu-s.ru, under "videos," Radu is wearing different clothes and the wall behind him does not have these colors. Is there another interview of Ana and Radu? Or is this Teo?

yes i mean this interview:) i'm forgot of it :D i think it is teo interview, is it?

Thanks, Noapte. Do you have this Teo video? I only have the part where Mahay is singing and Radu is playing the piano. I don't have the part where anything else is happening.

Отредактировано sforzando (2005-11-24 19:29:55)

no i mean earlier interview with Ana. i think there is  no interview, maybe just nobody recorded it....

no i mean earlier interview with Ana. i think there is  no interview, maybe just nobody recorded it....

Noapte, there is only 1 interview with Ana, as far as I can see. It is the one at radu-s.ru under Видео. I don't know if there are any others with Ana, but I thought maybe in that one with Mahay he played the piano but also talked. I don't know  :D

Does anyone have a translation of the interview with Radu and Ana? :unsure:

All I know (thanks to a friend  :D  ) is that this the video in which Radu announces his secret marriage to Ana

Does anyone have a translation of the interview with Radu and Ana? :unsure:

I will try to translate it from the Rusian version soon B) .

thanks, Olivia!

I will try to translate it from the Rusian version soon B) .

Thank you so much!! The interview I'm talking about is the interview at Teo, where Radu and Ana sit in a couch, and Ana is wearing the coolest black top I've ever seen :D

OK. Now I`m back to my home computer, so I can put this interview here.
Radu & Ana at Pro TV – English version
The interview is not recorded from the very beginning, that’s why it’s hard to understand what they were talking about.
Presenter: You know, I didn’t eat for three months.
Radu: Yes, you shouldn’t eat for three months because it’s going to be a great, fantastic event.
Pr.: So, is it going to be another event?
Ana: Yes, the wedding in church.
Radu: Yes, it will be the wedding, but we still have not defined the date of it.
Pr.: But it will happen anyway.
Radu: For sure.
Pr.: Dear viewers, I’m talking to Radu Sarbu about his wedding with Ana. My darling, when did you see Ana for the first time?
Radu: I did it when I was 19.
Pr.: And how old are you now, so that I could count?
Radu: I’m 26 years old now.
Pr.: So, you’ve been together for almost 8 years. Was your love kept in secret because in all over the world you have millions of fans who love you?
Radu: There was no secret excepting some moments. I was under someone’s influence and I shouldn’t have said that I had a girlfriend. I never denied that I had the woman I love, a wife, but I had to keep it in secret.
Pr.: There’s another thing I want to know. There are many subjects to talk about, but we already know a lot. What’s happened to O-Zone, why has the group fallen apart? Tell us briefly if it’s possible.
Radu: O-Zone took a break, each of us is working on his own solo project. Everything’s gonna be all right at the end, so the fans may relax.
Pr.: Will you ever perform together again?
Radu: I hope so, but we will see if the group will exist at all. And I’d like to give no further comments.
Pr.: Ana, tell us something about your baby-to-be-born.
Ana: We were in a car, suddenly something had happened, and I felt something moving inside of me. I got so much scared that I started to cry, I was in such a mess, and I really didn’t know what to do.
Pr.: Have you visited a doctor yet?
Radu, Ana: Yes.
Ana: We still don’t know whether we want a boy or a girl. We’ve said to ourselves that if we have twins, let them be a boy and a girl.
Pr.: And, of course, let the boy be older so that he could guide his sister to parties in future. (Laughing). Can you really have twins?
Radu: Probably I did have twins in my family history.
Pr.: You were said to have some strange desires at the beginning of your pregnancy, and you even woke up in the middle of the night and told Radu what you wanted to have. Did he really make them true?
Radu: I didn’t go shopping at night, more often in the evenings.
Ana: Yes, it happened more often in the evenings, but I said that not I but my baby needed it.
Pr.: My dear guys, I wanna ask you if you had any quarrels during the years of your marriage. Or did you have love like in movies?
Radu: There were different moments, but we could get through them, as many people do, I think.
Pr.: I didn’t expect to see you in such a good mood after the dismissal of O-Zone. Tell us, please, about your solo project, promise us something at least.
Radu: I can’t tell you anything definite; I’ve got a lot of work to do. I’ve been working on my songs, and then I will work on videos. It takes about two months to do.
Pr.: And what is Dan doing?
Radu: He’s in the USA now. He works, too, works hard, and doesn’t fiddle around.
At the end the presenter makes some conclusions, but the author of Russian translation decided not to put them down, for it was stopped in the middle.

Thank you soo much, Olivia!  :ph34r:

Olivia, thanks! You're the best! Big kiss for you!

OK. Now I`m back to my home computer, so I can put this interview here.
Radu & Ana at Pro TV – English version
The interview is not recorded from the very beginning, that’s why it’s hard to understand what they were talking about.
Presenter: You know, I didn’t eat for three months.
Radu: Yes, you shouldn’t eat for three months because it’s going to be a great, fantastic event.
Pr.: So, is it going to be another event?
Ana: Yes, the wedding in church.
Radu: Yes, it will be the wedding, but we still have not defined the date of it.
Pr.: But it will happen anyway.
Radu: For sure.
Pr.: Dear viewers, I’m talking to Radu Sarbu about his wedding with Ana. My darling, when did you see Ana for the first time?
Radu: I did it when I was 19.
Pr.: And how old are you now, so that I could count?
Radu: I’m 26 years old now.
Pr.: So, you’ve been together for almost 8 years. Was your love kept in secret because in all over the world you have millions of fans who love you?
Radu: There was no secret excepting some moments. I was under someone’s influence and I shouldn’t have said that I had a girlfriend. I never denied that I had the woman I love, a wife, but I had to keep it in secret.
Pr.: There’s another thing I want to know. There are many subjects to talk about, but we already know a lot. What’s happened to O-Zone, why has the group fallen apart? Tell us briefly if it’s possible.
Radu: O-Zone took a break, each of us is working on his own solo project. Everything’s gonna be all right at the end, so the fans may relax.
Pr.: Will you ever perform together again?
Radu: I hope so, but we will see if the group will exist at all. And I’d like to give no further comments.
Pr.: Ana, tell us something about your baby-to-be-born.
Ana: We were in a car, suddenly something had happened, and I felt something moving inside of me. I got so much scared that I started to cry, I was in such a mess, and I really didn’t know what to do.
Pr.: Have you visited a doctor yet?
Radu, Ana: Yes.
Ana: We still don’t know whether we want a boy or a girl. We’ve said to ourselves that if we have twins, let them be a boy and a girl.
Pr.: And, of course, let the boy be older so that he could guide his sister to parties in future. (Laughing). Can you really have twins?
Radu: Probably I did have twins in my family history.
Pr.: You were said to have some strange desires at the beginning of your pregnancy, and you even woke up in the middle of the night and told Radu what you wanted to have. Did he really make them true?
Radu: I didn’t go shopping at night, more often in the evenings.
Ana: Yes, it happened more often in the evenings, but I said that not I but my baby needed it.
Pr.: My dear guys, I wanna ask you if you had any quarrels during the years of your marriage. Or did you have love like in movies?
Radu: There were different moments, but we could get through them, as many people do, I think.
Pr.: I didn’t expect to see you in such a good mood after the dismissal of O-Zone. Tell us, please, about your solo project, promise us something at least.
Radu: I can’t tell you anything definite; I’ve got a lot of work to do. I’ve been working on my songs, and then I will work on videos. It takes about two months to do.
Pr.: And what is Dan doing?
Radu: He’s in the USA now. He works, too, works hard, and doesn’t fiddle around.
At the end the presenter makes some conclusions, but the author of Russian translation decided not to put them down, for it was stopped in the middle.

Olivia! A ot menia kiss big,big, big...................................ese many,many........