Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Hello Everyone!

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Привет! Hello everyone, my name is June, and I am 22 years old, female, and  from Singapore. I am currently in my last semester in the National University of Singapore; I am majoring in the Life Sciences (icky Bio stuff).

I came to this forum because I am a fan of O-Zone's, and Sforzando reccomended me here (Hi Sal! *waves*). I must say that I'm really impressed with the number of posts Radu has made here... I figure he must be really busy with his music projects and his new family, but he evidently still puts a lot of effort into connecting with his fans... respect to him!

Like sforzando I am learning Russian at the moment, but I am teaching myself (I only WISH my university had courses in Russian). I've taught myself Croatian for the last two years, so that helps a bit especially since Croatian and Russian are quite closely related. Still I am very new to the language, and I understand almost nothing in the Russian section (не панимаю ничего!). I found the "learning Russian" thread in this section very useful. I'll post in the Russian part of this forum when I'm better with Russian, I guess... :)

Well, this forum looks like a great place... hope to get to know all of you better!

*hugs*

~~June

Welcome, June!
Glad to see you here, have a fun! :P

*Hugs to all*

Hi Welcome here! Have a much fun! :D  ;)

Hi June!
Aww, it's nice to see you here, too! *hugs*

Hi, Junie! Awesome to see you here!!!! Huggies!!!

Hi June,
have a nice time here! ;)