Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Chit-chat » An Offical Englsih Forum

An Offical Englsih Forum

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I was wondering if anyone has made an offical English forum

If not can i do one please

I am sure you can make a site with a forum if you like, which would be great,  :D
but I don't think it could be official in the sense that Radu himself oversees it.  :)
For example, this site is official because Radu oversees it and communicates to us through our wonderful admins- the same is true for Arsy's official site and Dan's official site.

That is why THIS site is so awesome- this is the home of the official Radu English forum, I believe.

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-02-25 00:56:20)

This would be the only official Radu forum, but there are Radu sections on unofficial O-Zone forums and websites.
But it would be great if you made a forum!

Ok i just made a forum now i gotta do a site but heres the forums

Forum

i hope you will sign up

Отредактировано Babycakes (2006-02-25 22:25:29)

There is already an official forum of Radu in English ;)  Official Forum in English

There is already an official forum of Radu in English ;)  Official Forum in English

@Viktor No it`s not longer official, the project raduofficial has stoped because of a fight between the admins.

Отредактировано Sabi (2006-03-26 17:32:05)

yeah, this forum does not open  :ph34r:

Oh sorry but this forum i have not so much like! :rolleyes:

@Viktor No it`s not longer official, the project raduofficial has stoped because of a fight between the admins.

:blink:  :cry: oh i didn´t know about that..

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Chit-chat » An Offical Englsih Forum