Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Hey Ho!

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Hey ppl
maybe some of you know me but some of you don't

so my name is Agnieszka, but you cann call me Aggi, i'm originally from poland but i currently live in germany.
i'm 15 years old, my birthday is on the 13th march 1990.

i LOVE to listen to punk, rock, METAL, pop-rock, emocore, alternative and many more but i'm not a friend of hiphop, techno, jazz and old stuff

my fave bands are My Chemical Romance, Cradle of Filth, Fall Out Boy, HIM, System of a down, the killers, balan, CKY, etc etc etc

i have a lovley dog named Nala, she's almost 8

well any questions? then ask, i'm not so bad like you maybe think ;)

<3
Aggi

Hey ppl
maybe some of you know me but some of you don't

so my name is Agnieszka, but you cann call me Aggi, i'm originally from poland but i currently live in germany.
i'm 15 years old, my birthday is on the 13th march 1990.

i LOVE to listen to punk, rock, METAL, pop-rock, emocore, alternative and many more but i'm not a friend of hiphop, techno, jazz and old stuff

my fave bands are My Chemical Romance, Cradle of Filth, Fall Out Boy, HIM, System of a down, the killers, balan, CKY, etc etc etc

i have a lovley dog named Nala, she's almost 8

well any questions? then ask, i'm not so bad like you maybe think ;)

<3
Aggi

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Everyone's really nice here-and I'm sure you'll have fun  :D
(I have a dog too, his name Sandy-he turned 7 in November, so our dogs are around the same age!)

your birthday is coming up! So, happy early birthday! Sweet sixteen!

Hi and welcome here!
And I also wish you a happy birthday!

hey welcome here

WHOHO another Cradle and HIM fan (this finay proves that i´m not the only one who love Heavy Metal AND O-zone at the same time  :P )

it brings bad luck if you wish me happy birthday b4 my b-day, but thank you anyway, tho  :unsure:

and i'm pretty sure that i'll have fun in here  ;)

Hey Aggü!
Nice to see you here  ;)

Agüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü!!!!! :D  ;) Welcome here!

jeez viktöööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööör still remember me?  :lol:  i missed you  ;)

thx shudoh and viktör for your warm welcome, jeez i will have so much fun with you ;)  :lol:

Welcome Aggi,
have a nice time in here ;)

hey sandy, i bet i will have a nice time in here..

hey aggi
welcome here have a nice time

hey marinka thank you i'm sure i will :)

Hey!!! Welcome here!!! hope u have fun and nice to meet u!!! ;)
Hugs

jeez viktöööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööör still remember me?  :lol:  i missed you  ;)

thx shudoh and viktör for your warm welcome, jeez i will have so much fun with you ;)  :lol:

of course Aggi! I still remember you! How could I forget on you? ;)  :D

it brings bad luck if you wish me happy birthday b4 my b-day, but thank you anyway, tho  :unsure:

and i'm pretty sure that i'll have fun in here  ;)

I'm sorry! I don't want you to have bad luck.
I've never heard that, but I understand how some people are supersticious like that. I've done some performances, and you're forbidden to say "good luck!" to someone. You have to say "break a leg." I don't know how that got started, but it's just one of those things :huh:

Well, well, well...
Hello Aggi, and who don't knows you? i didn't hear of you very long time. Where are you been?
Welcome here, and i hope you have a great time with us and Radu!:)
I'd like to see you here often:)

*Hugs to all*

i try to be much oftener in here, but in the next two weeks it's almost impossible, practical job training  :(
but i already have a lot of fun in here :D
well i had a lot things to do and a lot of problems with wanna be ppl  <_<
well everythings fine now so
HERE I AM   :D  ;)  :P

Glad to hear it.
Well, that's very very good.  ;)

*Hugs to all*