Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Your Dream´s

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Hi. I have one dream - that I can make Radu one fotosession :rolleyes:

And you?

And I want Radu to be the same as he used to be in O-Zone and not to sing anything like Whap-pa anymore.

Why? You don´t like Whap-pa ????

Why? You don´t like Whap-pa ????

I think it`s HORRIBLE :blink: !

My opinion is that Whap-Pa is a lot better than Dodji, but not half as good as Dulce or O-Zone songs.

*sighs* I miss the "Wholesome Threesome" as I like to call O-Zone.  :rolleyes:

A/L

I too miss O-Zone. It's not that I don't love Radu solo-Leave Me Alone, Whap-pa and Dodji are great, and I know how Radu doesn't want to be really connected to O-Zone anymore-and wants his fans to enjoy his new music, but I can't help it.
I just miss O-Zone. :(

I miss the time with O-Zone too. I think everyone does it! It was a beautiful time and now it's somtimes sad to see one of them standing alone at the stage!
My dream, well it's not really a dream but it would be amazing if the ppl of an international forum (like this one) would meet one day!  :yes:

My dream, well it's not really a dream but it would be amazing if the ppl of an international forum (like this one) would meet one day!  :yes:

That would be amazing is that could happen!  we have such interesting people in here that i would love to meet in person...but i guess msn will just have to do for now.  :)

Yeah, that would be great!
One of my greatest dreams is to record a song together with RadU B)

everybody miss to O-zone. Nobody will obtain that O-zone could to obtain. Like this, the components from the group yet make music that we like it. by this reason, O-zone don't die ever :) O-zone forever

Отредактировано pody&arsy (2006-09-06 16:21:12)