Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecasts Of This Week With Radu

Telecasts Of This Week With Radu

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 45

So this week you can see Radu and his dancers (Felix and Amy) on TV:

April 4 - channel TVR2, "Tonomatul DP2"    10 o`clock(romanian time). There you will see videoclip and new song of Radu "Leave me alone"  Live

April 5 - Antena 1, "Canalul de stiri"    8 o`clock in the morning

April 7 - National Tv, "Dimineata cu Razvan&Dani"   9 o`clock in the morning

radu's other new song is called 'leave me alone'? Are you sure? That's Arsenies...

Yeah, there's a song on Arsenie's album called "Leave me alone" and on Radu's, too.  ;)

radu's other new song is called 'leave me alone'? Are you sure? That's Arsenies...

Yes, we are sure ;)  It`s just the same name but the songs are different :)  You will see and i think you will like ;)

Wow, this are very sweeeeeet new's!
Tahnk you! :)

Отредактировано Streuner (2006-04-03 22:37:44)

oooooo, how exciting!
But, can someone please record it? Thank you very much

i can't wait it :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

Отредактировано Cristinocika (2006-04-04 00:07:26)

So this week you can see Radu and his dancers (Felix and Amy) on TV:

April 4 - channel TVR2, "Tonomatul DP2"    10 o`clock(romanian time). There you will see videoclip and new song of Radu "Leave me alone"  Live

April 5 - Antena 1, "Canalul de stiri"    8 o`clock in the morning

April 7 - National Tv, "Dimineata cu Razvan&Dani"   9 o`clock in the morning

thanks, Oksana! May be somebody record this programms??? I'll thanks very much!!! PLS!!!!

I catch it not  :cry:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/sup...ka/77c44537.jpg

Oh....really great song.. Leave me alone... i'll try to upload it :D

http://mysmiles.ru/cray.gif  not english again... i'm gonna hate this language someday... I LOVE ROMANIAN!!http://mysmiles.ru/Bellow.gif the song is great, but if only it was romanian... it'd be perfect...

Отредактировано Kalinka (2006-04-04 17:53:31)

Kalinka, English is my native language, and I know it's not pretty.
But, in the USA, there is no other language. A few years ago our government even tried to ban students from speaking other languages in school. Politically, the USA is always in debate about whether international policies should be treated unilaterally or biliaterally.
And culturally, sure there are some people who like foreign  music, but to make it to the top here, only English will be accepted.
So while yes, English is ugly and not at all like beautiful Romanian, I am beginning to want Radu to sing at least partly in English so that he can have success in the USA. Because I reeeeeeally want him to be successful here.

No no...english is beautiful too, but...they are romanian...and they should sing in romanian...we just dont want to hear another song in english...there are too much of eng songs :D

Отредактировано Bi3Ni0 (2006-04-04 20:53:59)

sforzando, i like english but... but not seeing it EVERYWHERE!

those who remember the lyrics of Limba Noastra - you'll understand my avatar...

it's a great song :D  i love it... the lyrics ...all  :D e minunat :D

but I want the whole world to hear Radu, not just Europe.

Europe did not hear o-zone you mean...

I totally agree with you that the Romanian songs are beautiful-
but I want the whole world to hear Radu, not just Europe.
So while I LOVE the Romanian songs, my country is stupid and only wants English.
Nobody here has ever even heard of Tokio Hotel or Depeche Mode, for example.
I myself would never have even heard of them except that they were mentioned on these forums. I am considered strange among my friends because I don't like American music- to me it's silly and trivial, and I feel that Radu could  change the USA.

You are so right Sally, i complitly agree with you, but dont forget that the Romanian language made O-Zone so spacial. And when i heard Radu's Whap Pa, i was so happy, and so proud In Radu, I would love to hear more Romanian songs from Radu. It makes him so so special.

You are so right Sally, i complitly agree with you, but dont forget that the Romanian language made O-Zone so spacial. And when i heard Radu's Whap Pa, i was so happy, and so proud In Radu, I would love to hear more Romanian songs from Radu. It makes him so so special.

http://www.woweb.ru/catalog/533/1077312154/img/1.gifThank you! You just said a word i was trying to think of :) SPECIAL.

I'll post the lyrics as soon as i typed them... i already wrote them ;)

http://www.woweb.ru/catalog/533/1077312154/img/1.gifThank you! You just said a word i was trying to think of :) SPECIAL.

Welcome.
On the second thought, I love Radu, I am his big fan, and  for me he is speciall, and so his song's.

When he sings romanian - he is special! But there are so many english songs...

look how many singers had a song called "Leave me alone":
1.Arsenium
2.Pink
3.Michael Jackson
4.Natalie Imbruglia
5.Johnny Thunders
6.Speedealer
7.Razorlight
8.The Veronicas

and many more - i'm just too lazy to write all of them from google

NOW TELL ME ANY SINGER WITH A SONG CALLED "WHAP-PA"

it's not the point how popular the singer is, because the mass public listens to such primitive "pop music" that i don't wish Radu's songs become one of those

it's the point how YOU like the singer, not what's his place in charts ;)

Perhaps ideally- but I think Radu deserves to be number 1 everywhere.
People should hear his beautiful voice no matter what language he sings in.
He sings so beautifully, that I don't care what language he sings in. I just want to hear him, and I want the world to hear him.

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-04-05 00:02:21)

well, i'm sure he can be famous in Europe with romanian bus as i know Amerika usually does not like to let european singers get in their charts...

I recorded perfomance of RadU at Tonomatul DP2   :P 

RadU-Leave me alone(Live TDP2)

http://www.filefactory.com/get/v3/f2.php?f...88003289fa6c6b3

I agree with you, sforzando, but I also feel that Radu shouldn't sing in English just so the US can "discover" him, I guess would be the best way to put it. I think that if Radu feels a song would be better expressed in English, that's fine, I'm all for it! But if he wants to sing in Romanian, or Russian, then I'm for that too.
I think Radu will become popular in the US with the people who enjoy foriegn music, if he isn't already.

Thank you so much Cristinocika!! This is a great video!

http://mysmiles.ru/cray.gif  not english again... i'm gonna hate this language someday... I LOVE ROMANIAN!!http://mysmiles.ru/Bellow.gif the song is great, but if only it was romanian... it'd be perfect...

I was merely responding to the above comment, and other comments  :(  that didn't approve of Leave Me Alone in English  :(

I don't think I am being understood here.  dknow:
I did NOT say that Radu should sing only in English.
What happened was that somebody posted that "Leave Me Alone" would have been better if it were not in English.
So my response is that no, it would not have- it being in English does not detract from it and further, it can give the song an advantage.

When Arsenie sang "Love Me, Love Me," "Leave Me Alone" and "Loca," all mostly in English, nobody told him he should change it to Romanian. Everyone said they loved these songs.

And so, I didn't like that people here had said Radu's "Leave Me Alone" should not have been English. I think we should love it no matter what language it's in, and not critique it based on being English. I further pointed out that the language he chose for it can certainly give it international appeal.

To me, his English song is beautiful and so are his Romanian songs- I don't want him to change Leave Me Alone just because some people don't like English.

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-04-05 04:11:49)

i have just heard "Leave me alone" and my response is that i am going to have to agree with the people who don't want it in english. 

first, radu does not know english that well.  don't get me wrong, his english is beautiful and it is SOO much better compared to when he was in O-Zone.  But as not a native speaker, or even a adequate speaker he cannot express his thoughts that well in his lyrics.  He did not seem passionate about his singing, because throughout the whole performance it looked like he was trying to remember the words.  Whereas in Romanian, it will come more naturally because it is his feelings.  I am sure that this song does have A LOT of feeling put into it, but it does not show because there is something lost in translation.

I understand arsenie has english songs out, but i don't like them as much as his romanian singing in o-zone.

to see how hard it is to really express your true feelings in another language, try writing a love poem in a non-native language.  or even write an explanation, like i have done right here.  i am sure that if i had to write in another language, my point would be understood, but there is some lost meaning.

another example is right here in the forum.  there are some misunderstandings because not everyone speaks the same language.  all of you speak WONDERFUL english, but still i am sure that when you write you have to simplify your thoughts to be able to write them in english.

well that's my position.  but it's not all negative...I LOVE WHAP-PA  :D

Vanessa good point.
I liked the song overall and thought it would have been much better if the chorus hadn't been so nasal (sung through the nose)

When Arsenie sang "Love Me, Love Me," "Leave Me Alone" and "Loca," all mostly in English, nobody told him he should change it to Romanian. Everyone said they loved these songs.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: darling, you did ot hear me when i knew he will be singing in English  :lol: i won't write it on the forum because i will be banned for such words  :lol:  :ang:

Vanessa you are right  :rolleyes: you can even sing in Chinese if you learn to pronounce sounds... but that won't be a song of your heart and soul  dknow:

Отредактировано Kalinka (2006-04-05 16:19:25)

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecasts Of This Week With Radu