Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecasts Of This Week With Radu

Telecasts Of This Week With Radu

Сообщений 31 страница 45 из 45

Vanessa you are right  :rolleyes: you can even sing in Chinese if you learn to pronounce sounds... but that won't be a song of your heart and soul  dknow:

i am so glad you understand me  :D

Ah, I understand what you're saying, Sally. I do agree with you :D

@ Vanessa & Kalinka
I totally agree with you! If you sing in another language about love and losings, you wouldn't feel it with your heart and soul, only with your own language!!
But if Radu would conquer the USA with the song 'Leave Me Alone', he can take the next single in the romanian language.  ;)  I like 'Leave Me Alone', also if it's so different to hear Radu singing in english!  :rolleyes:

@ Cristinocika
Thank you for the video!  :)

it's good that the album will be mostly of romanian songs... as he said :rolleyes:

offtop ines: LotR rulez :lol:
http://a.foto.radikal.ru/0604/2828b2f88de3.gif

Отредактировано Kalinka (2006-04-06 01:15:41)

it's good that the album will be mostly of romanian songs... as he said :rolleyes:

well that's good.  so i guess and hope "leave me alone" is the only english song, because he sings so much better in romanian.

he said there'll be 3-4 english songs.

I am a huge fan of Radu, and I love him a lot- and I believe in him.
I am the type of person that when someone tells me I can't do something, I shouldn't do something, I won't be able to do something- well, I go right then and do it.
And by projection, if anybody says Radu cannot sing in English, that his soul isn't  in it, then I feel that they are totally wrong.

You are all completely forgetting that Radu wrote the song himself. He's not memorizing words he doesn't understand- he really did put his own thoughts and feelings into it. So why do you critisize the song so much? He put his heart into it and I am proud of him. He can sing in Romanian, he can sing in Russian, he can sing in English- if he wants, he can express his deepest emotions in Italian or French or Hebrew. He is very intelligent, and he can learn any language and thereby write his songs in any language.

Radu is NOT in any way inferior to anybody else. If he wants to write a song in English, he is totally capable of doing that. Why should Arsenie's English songs be praised and Dan's English songs be praised, but not Radu's? Why should Radu be confined or limited? In my opinion, Radu is capable of anything. He can do whatever he wants; he isn't at all confined.

So maybe you don't like the style of the song- that's ok. But please don't say that the song is bad purely because Radu can't express himself in English and should stick with Romanian only.

Aa I said, I am a huge fan of Radu, and I love him a lot- and I believe in him. He can sing in whatever language he wants. If he wants to learn Chinese, and write a song in Chinese, I know that he will put his soul into it.

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-04-06 16:05:16)

I am a fan of Radu but I think realistically
I don't say Radu can't sing in English - but IMHO it's too early
He does not know English so well yet to write lyrics himself - and a lot of people support me in the suggestion that the LMA lyrics are very simple
I just don't want Radu's songs become typical pop music - simple words, english language...
Maybe in some time in the future he'll improve - but now it's really too early.
To write lyrics you have to feel the language. Not just know its basics.

Radu is NOT in any way inferior to anybody else. If he wants to write a song in English, he is totally capable of doing that. Why should Arsenie's English songs be praised and Dan's English songs be praised, but not Radu's? Why should Radu be confined or limited? In my opinion, Radu is capable of anything. He can do whatever he wants; he isn't at all confined.

So maybe you don't like the style of the song- that's ok. But please don't say that the song is bad purely because Radu can't express himself in English and should stick with Romanian only.

sally, i wasn't implying that radu was inferior to any of the other members.  i think when all of them write in english there is a certain thing lacking that writing in a native language gives.  i mean listen to arsenie's LMLM it's sooo basic.  he just says over and over love me love me love me la la la la kiss me touch me hold me...over and over again.  but then again it's a pop song, and pop songs usually have simple lyrics.  but with radu's song, he wanted to convey many deep feelings and that's hard to do in a non-native language.  i was just simply saying that writing poetry that has flow and feeling is REALLY HARD in another language.  imagine trying to write about the pains of love and the lonliness that one may feel as they tumble into the abyss of darkness<--try saying that in a foreign language  :P

i agree with Kalinka in that it's just too early.  out of all the members of o-zone he had the worst english (sorry to say) but it has gotten soooo much better, but still, it's not up to the level of complexity.  it's still very basic.  it is a good base for his learning. i hope he continues with his progress  :D

but i do have to say that his singing is pretty good in this song, i just think that it lacks something that the native language gives to a song.  dknow:

hmmm speaking of Love me Love me... loook :) Arsenie's first english song was primitive. And Radu's first song has simple lyrics. Arsenie's second song has good lyrics. Let's wait for Radu's second english song and then judge :D

hmmm speaking of Love me Love me... loook :) Arsenie's first english song was primitive. And Radu's first song has simple lyrics. Arsenie's second song has good lyrics. Let's wait for Radu's second english song and then judge :D

i never thought of that, but the more i think about it arsenie's leave me alone has MUCH BETTER lyrics than LMLM.  so only the best is yet to come.  :blink:

I dunno why you think that.  I love Arsy's LMA, but I love Radu's LMA too. Both bring tears to my eyes.

But, yes, his album will be awesome!

btw, why don't you register? We would love to meet you and welcome you!

Отредактировано sforzando (2006-04-09 13:29:38)

I think, more Radu will write english songs and more he'll improve his language! he just misses of practise :) After, that will be better!

i never thought of that, but the more i think about it arsenie's leave me alone has MUCH BETTER lyrics than LMLM.  so only the best is yet to come.  :blink:

bahahah..sorry that was me.  well you have met me, and it's nice to meet you.

Does somebody record this interviewes?
9.04 Apropo TV
10.04 National Tv "Dimineata cu Razvan & Dani"
or just have seen they? about what were they?

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecasts Of This Week With Radu