Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Interview

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Big thanks for russian translation to Amazonca!

Leading: O-Zone has split but its members don't leave music career. Radu Sarbu is the most decisive to continue.

L: It is known about Dan that he is in USA and lives happily after the o-zone success. The third group member Arsenie  takes part in different video shows. Radu Sarbu, ex-member of o-zone, wants to sing for a long time. He made a video in Romania for his first single called "Whap-pa".Radu says that the song is in the o-zo0ne style only because of its optimism. The "fairy tale" video is about the first Radu's love from his childhood, that's why the roles of Radu and his beloved girl were played by 2 kids of age 4. It was hard for the producer to work with the boy because he did not want to listen to what he was said so the boy's mother came for help and asked him to do what the producer says. Ana, Radu's wife, was present, and she was very pleased with the result.

L: In our studio today we welcome Radu Sarbu! Hallo!

Radu: Hallo!

L: member of o-zone

Radu: yes, exactly

L: or ex-group O-Zone how to say???

Radu: ex-O-Zone now just Radu 

L: as you are here... please explain why o-zone has split, because there were so many calls about this question... and there was never a certain answer! I'm waiting for you to answer why?

Radu: o-zone was something really beautiful for me! yes, a pleasant experience and something more...

L: and it was a success

Radu: yes. and why it has split everyone already knows... there were many talks about this topic.

L: NO!!!

Radu: No???!!

L: no, no!

Radu: i think the reason is pride.

L: your pride, or Arsenie's?

Radu: let's not show directly...

L: but i am interested! O-zone had a success of which many artists just dream, not only romanian...

Radu: Yes

L: after you had so much success the group has split! why do such things happen?

Radu: i said, because of pride

L: more detailed...

RADU: nothing so important... there used to be o-zone, now there is no o-zone... now i am Radu

L: we'll talk about your plans, but anyway i want to know why? because of money or...?

RADU: money was divided fairly, no, not because of money, there was just a moment when we could no longer work together, everyone wanted to choose his own way

L: maybe one wanted to seem better than others?

Radu: when there is no good atmosphere... it's difficult to work, you can, but you torment yourself and in the end the result is not so good. So we decided that we stop here and everyone goes his own way. And i don't think that it is bad.

L: i'm sure it's not bad. But how long was your friendship? just when having success of are you still friends?

RADU: i'm still a friend of dan and Arsenie.

L: what do you mean "friends"? You call each other, meet?

RADU: Dan is very far, so we call each other, ask how are the thing going...

L: what is Dan doing in Amerika? did not he say??

RADU: i don't know . we talk fast. just what are you doing/how are you/everything's ok/bye. no details.

L: big friendship...

RADU: we are far from each other and...

L: calls are expensive! i'm joking. is he making music there?

RADU: i don't know. i know  what I am doing.

L: a quarrel?!

RADU: NO!

L: yes!!

Radu: do you want me to give you the number so that you call and ask??!

L: ok, but many artists dream of o-zone success but not of the same end...

RADU: it's difficult to say... i don't know... there are many events that could lead to future success or...

L: what was the event with o-zone?

RADU: mmm.. i don't remember, let's better talk about my project

L: ok, but you still did not explain why? maybe because of the leader?? was it Dan or Arsenie?

Radu: there always has to be a leader, the  leader was Dan

L: was it difficult for you?

RADU: Not at all

L: probably it was so that there were moments when you did not agree with him and it led to the  group split

RADU: There were such moments

L: what exactly? money, or tour in some country or what?

RADU: no i said not because of money, because of pride, there was no atmosphere like in the past, we could not work together, everyone was looking his own way. There were calls about concerts, or interviews, one of us was here, another was there, another was busy with something... It was difficult to come together, that's why we split.

L: but the leader should solve all problems.

RADU: maybe because we did not have a good manager, we never had any.

L: could you come together again?

RADU: NO.

vedusia: why not??

RADU: because everyone chose his own way.

L: you chose solo career?

RADU: Yes.

Vedusia: didn't you think of a group?

RADU: No. I said i have a project where i am solo singer, and two mulat dancers, a boy and a girl. It's very interesting. Maybe some day we come here together.

L: let's now watch part of the video and talk about your project.

Radu: ok.

L: we watched part of the video... is it true that it was difficult to find the kids for the video?

RADU: Yes, it was difficult, we made advertisments in different newspapers in Buharestm, there was a lot of cute kids but i needed a boy who looked like me... one was with blue eyes, another with blond hair... another was afraid to make a step from mother's skirt... But anyway we found a boy on the last day, i found the girl in the kindergarten where goes the daughter of my friend, when i saw her she was sleeping, she just woke up and i said it's her. I saw she was so energetic!

(to be continued)

Thank you sooo much, Kalinka and Amazonca  :clap:  :wub:

continued

L: you must go on very well with kids, you already have one – a girl Anastasia - Dalia

RADU: Yes! Anastasia-Dalia

L: best wishes to her

RADU: Thanks, big thanks

L: Radu as I know you did not have a wedding??? Or I am wrong?

RADU: No there was no weddings because there was no time for this

L: no time?

Radu: yes

L: when are you planning your wedding?

Radu: we planned many times…

L: how many?

RADU: OUUU.. I don’t remember we planned it in  spring then in autumn then some other time… it happened so that we did not have the opportunity… but it is more important that some day we’ll do it

L: let it be so. Let your wedding be beautiful. When your wife knew that you are no longer in o-zone did she support your decision?

RADU: She supported me more than anyone else and I am very grateful to her. She is the most important persom who’ll help me with my project. She cares about choreography, and helps me with writing the lyrics for my album.

L: did not she say: Radu, maybe you should stay in the group, it was such a success in Japan… It was a shock for everyone

Radu: yes it was a shock for me too and her, it seemed to me that I am standing on the border of a precipise. I was thinking of doing something else, but she supports me that music is something really mine.

L: so she gave you the idea .

Radu: no I already had the idea, she just supported me in it.

L: if you did not make music what would you do? What other interests do you have?

RADU: mmm.. music

L: tell me more about your solo project!

RADU: I don’t think I must hurry… Everything was moving so slowly… It is not so easy, I wanted to make everything ideally, without mistakes
L: mistakes like with O-Zone??

RADU: well… no it has nothing to do with o-zone

L: I again repeat myself, O-zone split because of mistakes.

RADU: I made everything well-planned. I have contracts with many European companies. And Japanese also.

L: where O-Zone are still #1?

RADU: Yes.

L: but your songs are the same style as O-Zone. Because your song has something common with O-Zone?

RADU: well… the same voice… and how to say….. the same atmosphere. Positive. I tried to keep the O-Zone atmosphere.

L: have your heard how the Indigo girls sing for Eurovision?

RADU: Yes

L: what do you think of the song, is it good?

RADU: my opinion – I don’t want to seem bad – the song is good but it is nothing new… it’s my own opinion, no offence

L: so what is that “optimism”?

RADU: It does not depend on something, it comes from inside, from the heart.

L: you think you can do it, even in your solo career?

RADU: Yes, I think yes.

L: you said that you have everything planned, organized, what next..?

RADU: As I have said, I don’t hurry, I repeat everything 10 times. I have a contract with Romania for 3 years.

L: But what are your dreams? Where do you want to get?

Radu: now Romania, then we’ll look.

L: but when you close your eyes, where do you see yourself?

Radu: ouu.. far as any singer.

L: how many kilometers?

Radu: all around the world.

L: a few times? 

RADU: Exactly. Well I was speaking about the album.

L: yes, please

RADU: the first song is like O-Zone and some more songs like that, but there will be songs of different styles. Because yet I did not choose the style I like most.

L: you did not yet choose your style?

RADU: Right. I did not decide yet. That’s why in my album there will be different songs of different styles. Anyway, no matter what the style is, you must do it with your soul, for example if it is about love it must be so that you listen to the song with tears in your eyes.

L: so that everyone could see you WANT to sing.

RADU: Exactly.

L: do you use the money you got in o-zone for your project?

Radu: yes, of course.

L: I’m very interested how much can you get for one song, one melody…

Radu: very easy, if you are the author of the song, the cover-version is made and anyone who wants sings it and you get money. We sold plus-minus 9-10 millions of CDs, and it seemed that at the end there must be a lot of money, but if you think logically, we had contracts with small companies.

L: so how much can you get for one song?

Radu: well, depends on the song.

L: a million euro, a thousand…?

Radu: mm.. it can be thousands and millions of euro but I mean the author.

L: when do we see your album?

RADU: in the next 2-3 weeks.

L: come to us to give autographs! Good luck!

Radu: thank you.

(omg i did it)

Отредактировано Kalinka (2006-04-04 00:47:56)

Thank you sooooo much, Kalinka! You made me so happy!!!!
Kisses for you!!!

http://mysmiles.ru/Lovehearts.gif

always ready to help!

OMG what a arude interviewer, what was those questions, and he keep phushing Radu, what a rede persone,

Thanks Kalinka!  :D  ;)

Radu must be an angel... i'd kill that woman if i were on his place... or just say strictly: i don't want to speak about o-zone anymore

Kotya, you are herou!!! Thanks for translate the intervew... Kissed!!!

Thank you for the translation! It must be a lot of work!  :o  Since from the beginning I didn't like the woman, she always disturbed Radu in his sentence!  :angry: But Radu handled it very well!!  :D

Отредактировано ines (2006-04-05 00:45:58)

Yeah, applause to Radu! I can't imagine how could he stand her

Thank you so very much!
Wow-that person was being pretty rude! It seems like she was trying to get Radu to say something bad about Dan, or about O-Zone. Like when she critisized his realtionship with Dan, and when she asked about money. <_<

Sheesh! Where did they find the interviewer? But I AM surprised to learn that the split was not amicable and friendly. I had heard that all three of them were ready to leave. Nothing was said about pride. So sad. But I am glad if they are truly happy.

A/L

Thank you sooo much, Kalinka and Amazonca  :clap:  :wub:

http://smiles2k.net/smiles/love_smiles/kiss2.gif

Отредактировано Amazonca (2006-04-05 12:06:49)

I am sure that woman is in love with Mr Balan  :P

Thank you for the translation!! What a rude interviewer!! I am amazed that Radu managed to stay calm!!