Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Album Of Radu "alone"

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

Great news!! At last on our site you can hear demo-versions of songs from Radu`s album. And   here you can vote for the song that you like more than others. Radu will take into account your voices to choose the song for the next videoclip. You can hear Radu`s album on the main page.

Отредактировано Gliss (2006-05-04 11:46:16)

Ahhh, wonderful news *sends kisses to Radu and Gliss*
*enters Radu's site*

Nice songs! My absolute favourite is LMA, but I love Whap-pa, Fly, Perfect body and Tu Nu too... And I like the others too. :)
And when will it be released?

Отредактировано Adrienn (2006-05-04 19:15:51)

Tu nu and Suna seara are so damn lovely!!! As I see, I was right when I thought that Whap-pa was the worst thing he`s able for B) .

I think all songs are great! I like "TU NU" very much :D  ;)

I like "TU Nu" very much too!! :)  And "Perfect body" and "Я прошу" of course ;)

I like very much  Zimbesti cu mine and Perfect body but all its wunderwul! :)

Please vote for the song that you like more than others :)

i have vote ;)

wow that is very great news
i like Zimbesti cu mine whit anastasia-dalia  :D
and Suna seara is very happy  :D

Thank you very much, Radu !! :)
Your songs are very good !!
:wow:  :wow:  :clap:
Congratulations !!

Thanks very much! It's great!
I like all songs. My favourite is "Perfect body"  ^_^
And I have voted  ;)

Wow! I love what I've heard of the songs! I really like all of them, especially "Tu nu" and "Я прошу."
I hope I'll be able to get the album. I don't know if I will, being in the US <_<

I need to go to this forum more lol!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!

Please answer me: will his album come out in Norway?? Please please please Radu say it will come out here!!!!

My fave song is suna seara. wow wow wow . it is such a nice and good song. he make me happy .  so i havé vote for suna seara.
but perfekt body is cool too, and the other songs too.

Suna seara a really great song.

Greets from Germany

The choice is really difficult because all songs are great.  :rolleyes:
I voted for suna seara.

Отредактировано Tweety (2006-05-14 14:17:40)

I need to go to this forum more lol!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!

Please answer me: will his album come out in Norway?? Please please please Radu say it will come out here!!!!

I hope so, SaraC!!! :D I will find a way to make possible this. For the moment I signed with Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Baltic countries… And for this moment I negotiate with Japan. I think soon I will receive from Norway a good deal.
Kiss
bye

Отредактировано Gliss (2006-05-16 00:03:30)

I hope so, SaraC!!! :D I will find a way to make possible this. For the moment I signed with Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Baltic countries… And for this moment I negotiate with Japan. I think soon I will receive from Norway a good deal.
Kiss
bye

And Germany, Radu. :huh:

Hey Radu ,

you know we here in germany wait on your album too. I will hope you will release it in germany soon too. cause all your german fans want to hear your album and your beautiful voice. So hope you are very fast with the other countries.

kiss from germany and hope to see you soon in the german chat again  :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D POLAND YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i drive to poland :lol:

Hey Radu!

super, that Your CD will in Poland! :lol:
I'm in Poland. :lol:
Mersi mult!!!!!

Te-pup!!
                  Dansea

-----------------------------------
wwwbalanband.tk
wwwdanbalan.fora.pl
wwwo-zone.tk

Kiss
bye

Thank you so much Radu!! You will definately receive a good deal from me ;)  I can't wait to hear more from your album, it is really great!! :D

Also: I am now voting for what song I like best on your new album. Will you use fans in your future videos? :ang:

By the way: your English is very good now!! Congratulations!!

Blessings on you and your family,
                    SaraC

Отредактировано SaraC (2006-05-16 23:25:37)

Kiss
bye

Radu, what about Kazakhstan? We are waiting for your album. too! Do you think we don't love you? I hope you don't :unsure:

congratulacions radu i heard and i love it
great job,but iam a litlle sad iam from portugal
and as far i know your,s album won,t be released here :(  :(
well i will get that is a promess ;)  ;)

sorry i forgot to log in
i hope you also can make a deal with portugal
so that way all the fans can buy the album
i wish you the best with the album
:)

Hello Radu !!
Your extracts of your album are very very good !! ;)  ;)
Your english is perfect !!
I have a question for you !! : Is what your album leave in France or not ??
big kisses !!
Elody

Will the album of Radu released in France?
Jean-Stéphane

and comes he in netherland :)  dknow:  :blush:  :huh:
( i hope so)  :huh:

I hae to question of him ..and CD is it release in asia ? ..if not ..haha I able still to get  :ang:

What will be Radu´s artist name? I´m a bit confused because I read "RadU" several times and also Radu S. So I wondered what will it be...

*hugs* Johanna