Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Official English Site Of Radu Sirbu

Official English Site Of Radu Sirbu

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

radu-s.ru is a beautiful site- it's wonderful in every way! And so I would like to thank Elena and Oxana for all the hard work they have done for us, the fans.

However, this particular site is in Russian; the English part is wonderful, but it is not very big. And there are many, many fans of Radu who do not speak Russian.
And so, the official English site of Radu Sirbu is officially open. Big changes have been made to it right up until 2 minutes ago   :D

There are many people who contributed to this site- many people on this very forum and many people who had previously never known Radu Sirbu or O-Zone. I would like to thank all of these people- you are all wonderful!
I would like to extend a special thanks to Elena for providing some photos and for all her support. Thank you, dear!

And now, please enjoy radu-sirbu.com

PS: The host is doing some work, so sometimes the server might be down. Sorry

Site is very beutiful!!! Thanks for that!!!! Loved! ;)

Tnx is very beutiful :P

Sally http://server1.webkicks.de/friends1/replacer/ilove.gif :D

Yes,  very interesting site!! Good work!! :D

wow :o
it is a very nice site good work :clap:  :clap:

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Official English Site Of Radu Sirbu