Официальный Российский форум Раду

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecast With Radu On July 2

Telecast With Radu On July 2

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

July 2 on Sunday Radu will be on  the show "Slagare in revenire"
on the channel TVR2   13:00 (romanian time)
Radu will sing live  "Leave me alone" and  "Fly"

Отредактировано Gliss (2006-06-29 18:06:49)

WOW its sooooo wunderful news!  :) Thank you very much Gliss.

That's great! I'm sad that I won't be able to see it because I don't get foreign channels (I live in the US.)
Does anyone plan to record it, and if so, could they please upload it so the other fans could see it? :huh:

WOOOOW thats great  :D  :D

great news! B)  ;)  thanks Gliss!

It was a great performenc. And RadU has look so cute, and Fly was so good. It was fantastic, RadU.  :clap:

Отредактировано RaduFan (2006-07-16 00:34:50)

Yes, Radu sang very very good! It was live performance and Radu has proved that his voice is strong and beautiful! These 2 songs are great especially "Fly" . It `s my favourite song from the album :rolleyes:  :wub:

Hey People,

i have seen it too. And it was so great. i love leave me alone. and fly omg i have heard it now full and it sounds so sweet. Radus voice is the best. i get such a goose flash. it is unbelivable. i love it to hear him sing. HIs music is so great and the  songs so beautiful. And he looks so adorable. hm you know Sento is my darling but Radu  :P  i would take him if sento where not there. he is a sweet guy. and he looks very good. and the music is the best-

Вы здесь » Официальный Российский форум Раду » Radu and his projects » Telecast With Radu On July 2